Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Getting the beach body

With the warmer weather fast approaching, the question on everyone's mind is how to obtain that ripped summer body as quick as possible.  I would be less than truthful by acknowledging this was not on my mind as well.  One problem I often encounter is my love affair with food.  I absolutely enjoy eating foods and usually the worst ones and at the worst times.  Who among us can say they yearn for some delicious warm gooey brownies right before bedtime with a tall glass of cold milk to wash it down?  However,  it may seem that there is barely anything you can eat that would be classified as "healthy."  Also what about the unhealthy foods that we cherish so much and cannot seem to keep from taking more than just a few bites although though we know how bad they are for us?  Are you saying that I will never be able to enjoy these delicious foods again in order to be fit and healthy?  Are there any types of diets for people that have an extreme sweet tooth?  These are all questions that come across my mind daily as I attempt to work myself into the sound and fit body I want.  I will share my experiences such as the positives and negatives in hopes to share just what it takes to get "ripped."

No comments:

Post a Comment